Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weddings aren't just for Brides anymore!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If you are like me then prior to the day when you popped the question (pardon me ladies out there who were the ones who popped the question) you figured that your future bride would be the one in control of everything regarding planning. Well, I am here to tell you that this is simply untrue! Apparently I am a wedding planner in disguise and until the day I asked the question figured I would be the one who would be approving ideas (which for all intents and purposes have already been decided prior to consulting me).

Truth is, I am not alone when it comes to grabbing the reigns and making some decisions and coming up with some great ideas and plans in general for the Big Day. Men everywhere are finding that wedding planning is something they had a hidden talent for.

As we embark on our journey towards the day that begins the rest of our lives together we hope to help you by sharing some helpful tips and useful information which can save you money and headaches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment