Monday, February 15, 2010

Wedding Tunes to Inspire a Bride

Monday, February 15, 2010
OK it's time to really get down and serious with this whole blogging thing. I've got my lists of "to look at", my drafts of "neat stuff to view" and book marks of "interesting wedding stuff" yet haven't really dug into anything I've saved.

If you're like me and you enjoy having task tunes playing while you accomplish stuff then you might be interested in the link below : A Bride's Guide to Wedding Music.

http://bit.ly/do1qt1

I figured that if I start to play wedding songs I will be inspired to dig into the sites I've jotted down and start to collect ideas, gather my thoughts and post useful Bridal stuff :)

As with all other links I've got saved, I wanted to post this one in order to help others who...well may need inspiration to sit down and start their own planning with the appropriate mood music.

(Plus - I will have to decide on some music for the event right?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment